Sunday, April 17, 2011

Welcome to My World...

Hi!
So for awhile now I've been pondering over how to start this blog. I could not figure it out so I decided to just start typing.
My names Jasmine. I'm 22 and live in Dallas TX. I'm married (way to young but I love my hubby). And most importantly I love all things FAB.
A little back story on how I ended up in Dallas is that I was born and raised in Jersey. My family moved to Charlotte when I was 14 and then back to Jersey. After that we moved right outside of Philadelphia. After getting married we moved to a cool neighborhood in Philadelphia and that's pretty much when my Making Life Fab obsession began. I was always hunting for cool neighborhoods to visit, funky art galleries to spend my Saturdays in, eclectic shops and hip restaurants to eat at. And I was adding all this to my previous obsessions with fashion, makeup, hair products, and basically everything pretty. 
So I was sitting one day wondering how can I take this extremely time consuming (and sort of expensive) hobby and make it useful.... well that's when my wonderful BFF told me I need a blog! I've loved writing for years and I also figured it would be the perfect way to give people my personal point of view of all things Fab...
Alright that's all I have to say for now on this new (and hopefully exciting journey) all my readers can find out even more info on me and how I personally am Making Life Fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment